Automatic Electromagnetic Iron - Remover
- Easy operation and cleaning, unique appearance.
- Magnetic field strength (GS): ≥9000
- Capacity (kg / hr): around 5,000 - 7,000 kg / hr (For clay material with a specific gravity of 1.6 - 1.8, flow rate of 100 ml: 40 - 80 secs)
- Net weight (kg): 30
- In order to ensure maximum efficiency in removing iron particles, a cleaning schedule should be established on the basis of the amount of contamination removed.
- Magnetic bar set cleaning: Remove the magnetic bar set and turn it over (see diagram). Use a soft cloth and wipe from the top towards the bottom of de - Gaussing area to remove adhesive iron particles on the magnetic bar. Rinse the magnetic bar with clean water.
- In - feed tank cleaning: Remove the overflow plate. Rinse in - feed tank with clean water.
- (diagram) Magnetic bar set De-Gaussing area.
- This machine is designed to remove ferrous contamination from liquid form of raw material in many industries, such as food, pharmaceutical, chemical, ceramic, electronics and etc. (Operation temperature should be less than 80°C)
- The magnetic bar has a strong magnetic field. Do not close to other magnetic objects during cleaning and operation to avoid any hazard situation.
- Do not scratch the surface of the magnetic bar with sharp objects under any circumstances.
- To avoid any hazard situation or weaken the magnetic strength, the magnetic bar should not be removed by unauthorized person.
- ecatalog Download
- Multi - Layer & Sealed Type Vibratory Separator
- Semi - Cover Rim Type Vibratory Separator
- Testing Separator
- Portable Single - Deck Separator
- Vertical Discharge Vibratory Separator
- High Efficient Noiseless Separator
- Vibratory Separator
- Vibratory Separator for Avoiding Material Get Together
- High Frequency Vibratory Separator
- Ultrasonic Vibratory Separator
- Rectangular Vibratory Separator
- Especial Designed Vibratory Separator for Slurry
- Heavy Duty Iron - Remover
- Revolving Type Iron - Remover
- Drawer Type Iron - Remover
- Strong Permanent Magnetic Iron - Remover
- Auto Electromagnetic Iron - Remover for Power Form Material
- Automatic Electromagnet Iron - Remover for Wet Form Material
- Automatic Electromagnetic Iron - Remover
- 2017 GULFOOD MANUFACTURING
- 2016 FHA
- 2015 HACE EGYPT CAIRO
- 2015 GULFOOD Manufacuring
- 2015 IBA MUNICH
- 2015 Foodtech & Pharmatech Taipei
- 2015 FHMY
- 2015 Bakery China
- 2012 Bakery China (Shanghai)
- 2012 FHA (Singapore)
- 2012 GulFood (Dubai)
- 2010 HACE - HOTEL EXPO (6 in 1)
- 2010 IPA
- 2010 THAIFEX - World of Food Asia
- 2010 Foodtech, Catering & Pharmatech TAIPEI
- 2010 FHA
- Contact Us
Automatic Electromagnetic Iron - Remover | Industrial Vibratory Screen Separator | Iron Remover Supplier - Guan Yu
Based in Taiwan, Guan Yu Machinery Factory Co., Ltd. is a high capacity Automatic Electromagnetic Iron - Remover | industrial vibratory screen separator and iron remover (magnetic separator) supplier, since 2008.
Vibratory screen separators such as multi-layer and sealed, cover rim, vertical discharge, high frequency, ultrasonic and rectangular, which are designed with no blockage on screen, high efficiency, applicable for 400 mesh or finer.
Heavy duty, revolving, drawer, automatic electromagnetic iron removers are compact, light weight and easy to operate.
Guan Yu's vibratory screen separators and iron removers divide grading materials into various industries with total solutions. With both advanced technology and 15 years of experience, Guan Yu makes sure to meet each customer's demands.
Vibration Separator for Avoiding Material Get Together
Description; is best for powder or sticky material with many set for more choice, Applications:This unit is ideally for food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, and other industries. It is mainly...Read More
SCREEN SEPARATOR -Type Vibratory Separator
THE sieving machine (Separator) is an industrial gyroscope screen that is used in almost all processing industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics and food. Such rotary vibratory separators...Read More